First Time Buyer
We have put together a guide detailing use of certain areas of the site and questions we often receive from customers new to the site. If you have a query concerning site usage that is not answered here then please email us and we will do our best to help.
Topics covered in this section are:
- Searching and browsing for products.
- Adding and removing items from your cart.
- Saving delivery addresses.
- Payment options and VAT.
- Delivery Charges.
Searching and browsing for products.
- A simple Search box can be found at the top right of every page on the website. You can use this to search for keywords (such as 'oven').
- Browse through the categories from the left hand menu.
- You can also browse items through the menu at the top of the page.
Adding to the Basket
- To add an item to your basket, enter the quantity required into the column marked 'Qty' and click 'Add to Basket'.
- In addition to clicking the 'Add To Basket' button, you can also press the enter button on your keyboard.
Changing Quantities or Deleting from the Basket
- If you wish to change the number of items or remove items completely from your basket you will need to go to the 'Cart' screen by clicking the 'My Cart' at the top of the page.
- Once in the 'Basket' screen you can overtype the number required in the 'Qty' column and save your changes by clicking the 'Update' button located next to the number field, or if you are amending more than one item, by clicking the 'Update all Quantities' button at the top of the 'Qty' column. You can also press the enter key on your keyboard.
- If you wish to delete an item completely then click the 'Delete' button located at the end of the row.
- You can check-out through Paypal immediately with our Paypal Express button.
- Alternatively you can call us to place your order direct over the phone.
When you initially register you are asked for your invoicing address, but you can store, edit and delete multiple delivery addresses for later selection when you go through the checkout procedure.
To use this facility you must be logged into your account. It is accessed from the 'My Account > Address Book' screen.
Credit and Debit Cards, Phone Payments
We accept all forms of payment through Paypal.
You can also order over the phone with a credit or debit card.
Prices on the site automatically display excluding VAT.
Please check our delivery guide.